2019 SUMMER RECIPROCAL LIST
It is time again for the very popular Reciprocal Program. The Golf Courses listed on the back of this sheet have been assembled to provide you an array of challenging yet fun golf courses, plus varied fitness and dining opportunities. Remember, when visiting a reciprocal club you must carry your membership card at all times.
The Reciprocal Program is a tremendous undertaking for every club’s staff. Our main goal is to accommodate everyone’s requests. Help us help you! Please assist us in securing your reciprocal requests at the other clubs by following the following procedures:
Fill out the Reciprocal Request Sheet in the Golf Shop (No Phone Requests Please).
List the courses that you would like to play (The first one being the desired course).
- Date and time of play.
- List the Members and or guest playing that day.
- Make sure to leave a call back phone number.
Golf Staff Employees will call the Course or Courses chosen determined by the rules that the Reciprocal Clubs have sent us. No exceptions. A Member should never call a Reciprocal Golf Course directly unless they wish to pay the Public Rate. Violations may lead to suspension of Reciprocal Privileges.
- Please be flexible. During the very popular first three weeks in May and the last three weeks in October, please provide us with three different course options. Please realize that in many cases there are more than 20 clubs competing to secure the same tee times we are requesting. Also, requests for multiple times are more difficult to secure.
- Familiarize yourself with dress code and other restrictions (ex: spike less facility, no denim, etc.) of the reciprocal Club. Cargo Shorts are not allowed at most clubs now.
- Confirm your tee time requests. Call the golf shop to confirm they received tee time reservations. Please note many clubs restrict morning play for their members, so consider an alternate time or course.
- Please remember to take care of the reciprocal club’s bag attendants, a buck or two goes a long way. Remember that we are considered Guests whenever we are playing at another Golf Course.